Budtender - PT & FT Positions
PO BOX 21724, LITTLE ITALY, Vancouver BC V5L 5G3, Canada
As a sales associate on our team, you will:
- Be a brand ambassador for WEEDS & an advocate for safe personal-use cannabis consumption
- Educate and guide customers through our extensive range of THC & CBD products, helping them find the best solution for their needs
- Inform customers about our online mail order service & assisting customers by signing them up in store and providing them with details about any special offers or promotions
- Processing payments with POS and computer systems
- Ensure store the store and lounge areas are clean and tidy
- Serve customers in our dab lounge
1 year retail work experience
1 year customer service experience
Flexibility and willingness to travel to work at any of our locations across Metro Vancouver when needed
Knowledge of cannabis and an ability to continuously learn about strains, products, derivatives, accessories and more
An interest in and understanding of the cannabis industry in Canada
Plans for a long-term career in the cannabis industry a bonus but not necessary!
Familiarity with POS system is an asset
Strong attention to detail
Positive, energetic attitude and charisma
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
Great people and work environment: We have amazing employees & customers who help create a strong sense of community spirit at all our locations. When you join our team, you become a part of the WEEDS family!
Career growth and development: We promote from within and train all our employees for a long-lasting career in the cannabis industry
We care: We offer extended medical and dental benefits to full time employees as well as other perks and recognition programs
Flexibility: We believe in keeping a healthy work/life balance
Fun: You spend a lot of time at work, it is important that you have fun here too! Throughout the year, we have softball games, pizza days, bowling nights, staff parties, and other social events to help keep our family happy!