Membership Sign Up Questions
Who is eligible to purchase on your site?
You must be a confirmed member to purchase from our website. To become a confirmed member you need a valid piece of photo ID confirming you are over 19 years of age.
After registration we ask that you please send a photo of your ID via email to verify your account.
Who may benefit from using Cannabis?
Any person who has any of these 12 body systems:
1. Cardiovascular system/ Circulatory system:
- Circulates blood around the body via the heart, arteries and veins, delivering oxygen and nutrients to organs and cells and carrying their waste products away.
2. Digestive system / Excretory system:
- Mechanical and chemical processes that provide nutrients via the mouth, esophagus, stomach and intestines.
- Eliminates waste from the body.
3. Endocannabinoid System:
- CB1 and CB2 receptors required to help fight disease, stabilize CNS function, cellular reproduction and overall physical and cognitive wellness.
4. Endocrine system:
- Provides chemical communications within the body using hormones.
5. Integumentary system/ Exocrine system:
- Skin, hair, nails, sweat and other exocrine glands.
6. Lymphatic system / Immune system:
- The system comprising a network of lymphatic vessels that carry a clear fluid called lymph.
- Defends the body against disease-causing agents.
7. Muscular system:
- Enables the body to move using muscles.
8. Nervous system:
- Collects and processes information from the senses via nerves and the brain and tells the muscles to contract to cause physical actions.
9. Renal system / Urinary system:
- The system where the kidneys filter blood.
10. Reproductive system:
- The sex organs required for the production of offspring..
11. Respiratory system:
- The lungs and the trachea that bring air into the body.
12. Skeletal system:
- Bones supporting the body and its organs.
Mail Order Questions
How can I pay for my order?
How much is shipping?
We charge a flat rate of $20 per delivery, and is free on orders over $220.
How do you package my shipment?
We understand that most people require discretion. So, we use generic prepaid Canada Post Xpress envelopes to package items. We then vacuum seal and bubble wrap the contents for maximum discretion, protection and to seal in the freshness. There is nothing written on the outside of the envelope that would advertise that you are taking medical Cannabis.
Can I return my products?
Weeds Glass & Gifts does not accept returns or refund purchases.
What happens if my glass breaks?
Once a package leaves our facilities it becomes the responsibility of the shipping company and the customer; a package tracking number will be emailed to the customer and the package can be tracked online via the shipping company's website. Shipments containing glass or ceramic items are subject to coverage by the shipping company for loss but not for damage.
WEEDS® sources Cannabis products from local craft producers who may have personal use production licenses and through brokers who may source product from Health Canada licensed producers. WEEDS® uses suppliers committed to self-regulation using best practices as we work towards being industry leaders in the impending legalization and government regulation in 2018.